Saturday, April 21, 2007

The End

Coming into any writing class is very painful for me, but as it was required, I could not help it. Coming from a school where I’ve done papers for almost every class I have taken, I thought what else is there for me to learn? I had done both twelve pages research papers, compare contrast papers and analysis papers. One thing I’d never done was a blog. In fact, starting our postings I thought I had to do it in an impersonal way, not referring to myself at all. Later, I realized that our Prof. wasn’t actually going to be grading on content and that made it so much easier. Now, I still don’t like doing everything online and I find it a big hassle for the most part because for one of my posts, I tried to make everything the same font but couldn’t get it to work, and thus I got points deducted. If I could have just turned it in by paper, this wouldn’t have happened. But being able to enter hyper links and videos, and format how we like is a pretty cool feature, as is being able to read other people’s posts. The in-class portion, however, was to me a more painful experience with the awkward pauses and questions that no one could really answer, I suppose this happens in most small classes but that doesn’t mean it is any less annoying. But on the whole, the class hasn’t been that bad and I’ve enjoyed reading the other posts. Have a great summer everyone and God Bless You!

No comments: